Happy Thanksgiving from Veach’s! We truly appreciate all our customers, loyal long-time fans and folks new to Veach’s. As a way to show our appreciation, we’re offering six great toys at 50% off! Find these toys located around the store on special displays tomorrow, Friday, November 25, and on Small Business Saturday, November 26.
Here are some other great events and other information we want you to know about, and please share with others:
• Shop Small Business Saturday in Downtown Richmond! Support your local businesses, shops, restaurants, and artisans in Downtown Richmond on Saturday, November 26. Many of these shops will be open from 9am-7pm. See more information on Facebook: Downtown Richmond IN. Help your community thrive — shop local, shop small.
• Follow the Gingerbread Trail in Richmond’s Downtown and Depot District. Look for gingerbread theme displays at 27 participating businesses (including Veach’s!), have your passport stamped, vote for your favorite gingerbread display, and enter to win a big basket of goodies! Passports can be picked up at Wayne County Tourism/Welcome Center (5701 National Road East) or participating stores. Find details here.
• Come Downtown Friday, December 2, and enjoy the 27th Annual Main Street Holiday Parade! The parade starts at 7pm on Main Street (at 10th Street and heads west to 6th Street). When shopping Downtown, we recommend taking advantage of the 3-hour free parking in the city parking garage located directly behind Veach’s. Enter the garage from South 7th or South 8th Street. (Rain/bad weather date: Saturday, December 3.)
• Friday Nights 10% off during November and December — shop at Veach’s from 6-9pm and get 10% off all regular price items. See in store for details.
• November–December store hours — Monday-Thursday 10am-7pm, Friday 10am-9pm, Saturday 9am-6pm, Sunday 12-5pm
Wishing you the blessings of peace, love, and joy from the Veach family and Veach’s staff!